心疼你一秒下一句怎么接


心疼你一秒下一句怎么接

文章插圖
第一 , 迷你對話A: You see, our happiness depends on other people, and theirs depends on us, too. , 下面我們就來聊聊關于口語對話第八十一期?接下來我們就一起去了解一下吧!
心疼你一秒下一句怎么接

文章插圖
口語對話第八十一期
第一,迷你對話
A: You see, our happiness depends on other people, and theirs depends on us, too.
你看,我們的幸福依賴于別人,而別人的幸福也依賴于我們 。
B: I know the philosophy, but in practice may things do not work that way.
我懂得哲學 , 但是在現實生活中,很多事情并非如此 。
A: You don't care? What about when people are try to enrage you?
你不在乎?別人激怒你,你如何反應 。
B: I remain as what I am without turning a hair, of course.
當然,我仍舊保持冷靜的態度 。
第二,地道表達
without turning a hair
1. 解詞釋義
Without turning a hair是副詞性習語,字面意思是“一根頭發絲都不動”,用之比喻為“保持冷靜的態度”“不動聲色”“面不改色心不跳”的意思 。
2. 拓展范例
E.g. Jack who had always drunk others under the table without turning a hair and then put them to bed.
以前Jack是經常不動聲色地將別人灌醉,讓他們昏頭昏腦,然后把他們弄上床去的呀!
E.g. Johnny listened to the whole of that horrible story without turning a hair.
約翰尼把那個恐怖的故事原原本本地聽了一遍,一點也不顯得害怕 。
E.g. When the thug demanded money from the bank teller, she pressed the alarm button without turning a hair.
當暴徒威脅銀行出納員交出鈔票時,她毫不驚慌地按下了報警按鈕 。
E.g. The wine tasted like vinegar, but Norman drank a large glass of it without turning a hair.
這酒的味道像醋一樣,可是Norman面不改色地唱了一大杯 。
第三,視野拓展
depend on:依賴于......
E.g. In my opinion, we must depend on intensive cultivation to feed ourselves.
我看我們就是要靠精耕細作吃飯 。
E.g. We depend on the newspapers for information about what is happening.
我們依憑報紙獲悉所發生的事情 。
in practice:實際上,事實上,在實踐中
E.g. He has accumulated rich experience in practice.
【心疼你一秒下一句怎么接】他在實踐中積累了豐富的經驗 。
It's sounded like a good idea, but in practice it didn't work.
這聽起來像是個好主意, 但做起來卻行不通 。
E.g. In practice, workers do not work to satisfy their needs.
事實上,工人工作并不是為了滿足本身的需要 。
第四,短句翻譯
中文:我依舊保持本色 。
譯文:I remain as what I am.
,

    相關經驗推薦