中文&英文對照 《暮光之城》經典臺詞


中文&英文對照 《暮光之城》經典臺詞

文章插圖

【中文&英文對照 《暮光之城》經典臺詞】 暮光之城中的經典臺詞(英文版)
因為日語而荒廢英文的小伙伴們快來喚醒自己的英文之魂 。
《twilight》
1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward
是的 , 夠了 , 永遠夠了
2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella
你滿17歲多久了
3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica
愛德華 卡倫正在看著你
4 I don’t care! You can have my soul. I don’t want it without you—it’s yours already! —Bella
我不在乎 , 你可以擁有我的靈魂 , 我不想讓它離開你 , 它已經是你的了
5 Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? —Edward
你仍然在陽光下感到眩暈嗎 , 或是我的吻太專業了
6 I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough? —Bella
我愛你勝過世界上的一切 , 這還不夠嗎
7 Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end. —Edward
黃昏再次來臨 , 一個新的結束 , 無論這天有多完美 , 它都將結束
8 You’re talking about forever, you know. —Bella
你在說永遠 , 你知道嗎
9 That’s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change. —Edward
開始人類生活是極好的 。 事情變化了
10 I will stay with you — isn’t that enough? —Edward
我會和你呆在一起 , 這還不夠嗎
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:“你必須給我些解釋 。 ”
愛德華:“我寧可聽你的推測 。 ”
伊莎貝拉:“我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石 。 ”
愛德華:“是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一 , Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二 , 在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非??释业孽r血;第三 , 我毫無條件地、不可救藥地愛上了他 Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說 , 獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊 。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊 。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心 , 不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼 , 而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你 , 對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了 。
愛德華:是嗎 。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你 。 我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know , Everybody's staring.

相關經驗推薦